Thursday, February 16, 2012

True Worshipers

     I know and believe that God created the heavens, the earth, and all of the living creatures there of. I also know and believe that God is the one who gave man the brain to be able to create computers and programs. There is no way that man can create computer programs in such a little small chip without the gift from God. He holds this whole entire world of worlds together and is everywhere all the time. With that being said which wasn't much, we all need to be on our knees day and night worshiping our father.
There are three people in my life that I know for a fact that are true worshipers, God fearing, and are extremely humble. My wife, my cousin Sam, and my cousin Angie who is a little older than me. I've worshiped with these people and when I talk to them, you can feel their humble spirit which is so refreshing. Their views are always on point with the Word of God. They've helped me through the years to stay on the right path for Christ. With the most important thing is that they don't let it be known of their works for Christ which clearly shows that they are not doing things for their own glory. People need to think about that? Are you doing works for Christ or are you doing it so you can get praise? Anyway my wife and cousins really love God and are true worshipers. 
God is looking for true worshipers. John 4:23  But the time is coming--indeed it's here now--when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way. With that being said, are you a true worshiper? Do you really love God? Please really think about all that God has done not only for you but for all of his creations, and his love for everyone including us sinners? Shouldn't that be just enough to get on your knees and worship God? Let's stop putting ourselves before God. Just to remind people that my blogs are not designed to be mean, sound mean, or any such thing, but they are designed in love to let everyone know the truth. So stop getting mad, angry, bad talking me including you so called Christians that can't display the love of Christ when someone is telling you truth which comes from the word of God. If you don't like hearing the truth then that means you are not truly living a life for Christ so don't read my blogs.

God bless each and everyone of you.

1 comment: