Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lust and Molestation in the Christian Home

     Hello! I'm back again with another post and my spirit tells me that some of you don't like the things that I say. Again I have to speak the whole truth and give reference to the Word of God. Seeing that many people don't like the truth then I will continue to tell the truth. Let's get started here. God clearly speaks against lust -


1Thessalonians 4:3-5  For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;


James 1:14-15  But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.


Right in the Christian church and within the Christian home there is a sexual spirit lurking in from outer darkness. It creeps up in people who are not spiritually grounded and mentally alert being aware that the devil comes to seek whom he may devour. There are pastors, preachers, deacons, evangelist, and all of the like being affected by the demon of lust. Not just in the Christian home but everywhere for that matter, but here we are talking about the Christian church and home. When that lustful spirit hits the church then our leaders fall from grace. We don't always know if the leaders allowed that dirty spirit to enter in but God always knows. Believe you me that when it happens, there is always a spiritual backlash. How can you work for Christ when you are in total lust. The devil is always trying to disrupt the church with the spirit of lust, and don't think for one minute that he won't come into your home! I know first hand of that account. I have people close to me that I really and truly love who were molested from childhood. I also know many people who were molested, raped and are mentally tortured until this very day. The sad thing is that when the Christian elders were made aware of the abuse, they refused to believe the victims. They just would not believe that the people they love will hurt others in this manner. How could a child make up graphic details? One thing about children is that they have a super great memory. As they get older, they don't forget tragic events that happen to them, because it all starts to take light as they grow older and understand more. We know that as long as they truly repent before God and mean it with their whole heart, he will forgive them. Also these same people need to go directly to the person who they hurt and repent. If that doesn't happen then most likely the people hurt will not want to be around the abuser anymore with no communication. We all should forgive everyone who does things to use that are wrong.

     Lust can lead to adultery which God speaks against. Even looking at someone with lust already in your heart is adultery. Matthew 5:28  But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.  We all have to be strong and prayed up and if we see any signs of it coming then we need to pray, and make sure we don't give into it. I remember back years ago from the year 2000 that a wife of someone I know wanted to sleep with me. This gesture was made known to me during those early years. I was never sexually attracted to the married woman so it never happened. Even if I was then it still wouldn't of happened. That spirit of lust tried to get me over during that afternoon shift before the shift ended at night but it just wasn't going to happen. Even though I had many issues with the husband, I still could never do anything to hurt the guy. My wedding day came but that night, that spirit of lust and adultery was calling my cell phone! During the years of hearing all of the bad things about the husband, it helped play a role in the demise of our friendship, but to sleep with that woman behind my friends back JUST WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! Honestly I really and truly miss talking to my friend on the phone. Just hated how the friendship went down under and it is still not like it use to be.
My point here in all of this is, don't let that spirit of lust enter into your hearts because it can and will hurt the people you love and trust in many different ways. If someone is honest enough to tell you that they were raped before no matter if it was years ago or recent, please don't brush them off. Pray for not only the victims but the molesters.

God Bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment