Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ready to Die

     Are you ready to die? Can you imagine burning for all eternity? Most people will say no, right? What would be your reasons for not being ready to die? Do you ever just sit back for one minute and think about what would happen if you were to die today or tomorrow? Do you ever think about where you would go? Some of you will say well I'm a christian so I know I'm going to heaven. So sad that a lot of us don't think about where we will end up after we die, because we just assume that heaven will be a direct place to go. We just gamble with our lives. Some of us really don't give much thought into our eternal lives. We are just taking chance after chance. I know because I was always one of those people who just lived on the edge. I mean I was so far on the edge that I even told God that I didn't care anymore! Here it is we only get one shot at life but acting like we are safe. Not taking advantage of being on this earth by truly studying the word of God and learning how to enter into the kingdom. I know, some of you don't want to hear the truth. Christians are the main people who hate the truth.

     It's really annoying seeing so called Christians talk about how these big name celebs went to be with the Lord when they were clearly worldly with foul mouths, music which was not glorifying God, drug use which the word speak about that. (Galatians 5:19-21) Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. These same people get offended if you say anything negative about the sinful, worldly lives that these celebs lived and will take up for them in a minute. Someone like me who God knows that I'm telling the truth here that I am honestly trying to live my life right for Christ, but if the smallest thing happens that I'm involved in, those people will be so quick to say "yeah Todd is a trip and he has a problem"! Those people that talk can never do any wrong but will defend a worldly person in a minute! You are a Carnal Christian! These people sit up and watch the grammy's while loving the demonic things that goes on there, including the Nicki M. exorcism type display that went on. Having a so called prayer done by LL Cool J that doesn't even end in Jesus name! Then you have these fake Christians who sit up there and say, "let's pray for Michael Jackson or let's pray for Whitney Houston!? Aren't they dead? How are you going to pray for the dead?? Listen...if you don't read that bible then you need to pull it out, blow all of that dust off, open it up and ask God to give you the understanding? Clearly some people have not grown in Christ. To always think that big name celebs make it to heaven after they die, knowing their lifestyle, clearly shows that these Christians don't read their bible to see what God standards of living should be. I lean into the understanding of the word of God for daily living while carnal christians lean into their own understanding.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him; and He shall direct your paths.  Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil. Proverbs 3: 5-7  

Hell is real and if you reject God and his word which God is the word and the word is God, then you are hell bound.
Matthew 7:23  And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’


Heaven or hell is your choice so wake up your mind and wake up Christians!

1 comment:

  1. SMH-- so true! If I hear another person say 'another angel (Whitney) got their wings' I may scream!

    ReplyDelete